As a popular e-commerce site development platform that uses open source technology, Magento allows business owners to have significant control over their website’s appearance, settings and functions.
Benefits of Using Magento as a development platform:
Magento powers popular companies like Nestle, Samsung, Lenovo, etc. Some of the popular features that give it an extra edge compared to other e-commerce site development platforms are:
- Easy to customize
- No need to hire developers if you are willing to buy the extra plug-ins.
- Ease of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation
- Complete management of catalogues
- Enhanced marketing support that allows sending of e-coupons through emails and newsletters.
- Ease of generating Google sitemaps
- Mobile device optimization for web pages that allows easy viewing of heavy websites on mobile devices
- Supports all formats of media files.
- Possible to handle and organise orders from admin panel itself
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Works perfectly on both iOS and Android-powered devices
- Supports, tracking, analytics and reporting in real-time
What to look for in a Magento Development Service Provider?
Companies that give Magento development services offer the best technical and development services for businesses associated with e-commerce. Be it a for website development or a few bug fixes, an experienced and well-trained team of developers are required to build world-class online stores. It is important to choose a service provider that offers extensive, high-quality services at attractive prices.
Here are a few things to look out for before you zero in on whom will develop your e-commerce site for you.
- The Team must be able to boast of a good e-commerce development experience.
- They must have an earlier experience in Magento architecture to build outstanding and efficient websites.
- They must have a team that is cooperative and ready to answer all client queries.
- They must realise that the client does not understand the nitty-gritty of web development and must explain the progress in lucid words
- Irrespective of what method they use, they must be able to create attractive, efficient and fully functional websites within a short time period.
- Magento has an artillery of inbuilt themes that can be customised from scratch to suit your business needs. The development team must create a website that is free of errors in code, using the different themes, extensions and plug-in made available by Magento.
- They should be able to create a website that represents the feel of the company and impresses its customers.
- Slow loading pages mean the customer will exit your site and try elsewhere. In face of extreme competition, it is the last thing you want for your business. Developers that use Magento build websites that load faster and are more responsive. It will lead to your page ranking higher on the search engine thereby increasing revenue, lead generation and sales.
Magento is the best when it comes to choosing an e-commerce development platform. Make sure that the team handling your website should be thoroughly aware of all its advantages to make the best use of it.