Despite the various technologies which Microsoft offers, many users are seeking alternative sharepoint options. One of the main reasons is that setup costs are simply just too expensive and the total price of ownership is usually much higher than just the annual sharepoint licence costs. Generally, an organisation will have to invest eight times the cost of their licence for the full implementation of Microsoft sharepoint. Unfortunately, this can also include many hidden costs like:-
- Substantial outlays for hardware
- Third party software
- Specialist consulting
- Ongoing technical support
Needless to say, there are a number of other reasons why many businesses are looking for sharepoint alternatives. Of course, sharepoint is a powerful platform, however it can also be complicated. This platform is often wasted; its complexity frequently means that many of the features can be a little bit tricky, never implemented or used. What’s more, multiple servers are required and the platform sometimes struggles across alternative devices.
Finding the best platform to work together as a team
Whatever type of business you have, large or small, it’s essential to find the best platform so you can work together as a team. Online specialists provide user friendly collaboration platforms, ideal for businesses. This will help to increase productivity by:-
- Improving the way your team shares files
- Managing projects
- Communicating with each other
Let’s face it, there’s nothing worse than using a platform that’s not easy to navigate around, is too sophisticated, has slow adaptation and low user engagement. Communication can be difficult when the platform is glitchy and slow. All of a sudden users may find that they need to become sharepoint experts in order to fully benefit from the software available.
Start a 30 day free trial
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from trying an alternative free 30 day trial. It won’t take long for you and your business to benefit from:-
- Secure file sharing, document management and cloud storage – reputable software specialists can arrange an affordable online platform that provides cloud storage as well as content control with easy access to your information. You can receive info whenever you need it, from any device with an internet browser
- Collaboration – don’t miss out on the opportunity to improve communication and enhance collaboration with a user-friendly online platform. This type of alternative platform improves knowledge transfer, facilities decision making and also drives innovation.
- Project management – you can coordinate projects that deliver results with alternative sharepoint options. See how easy it is to manage projects while having all the resources necessary to complete them. Expect to be able to share files, assign tasks, collaborate and organise schedules, all from a central online work space.
In order to begin a free 30 day glasscubes trial* just leave a few details online to set up an account. Enter your company name, account link, e-mail address, contact telephone number and create a password.